Now Hiring! Warehouse/Technician – Houston
We hire people that want to be part of a family working for both individual achievement and the success of the entire organization
Warehouse/Technician – Houston
Newbart Products Warehouse/Technician position:
We hire people that want to be part of a family working for both individual achievement and the success of the entire organization.
Newbart Products is Texas’ fastest growing identification, tracking, security, and services integrator, headquartered in Houston. We are actively recruiting for a hybrid position between the Warehouse and IT department. At Newbart Products, we pride ourselves on our long-term relationships with our customers and employees. We are looking for a highly motivated Technician to diagnose and repair printers and software. This position will also fulfill orders, shipping and inventory management
Job duties will include:
- Fill orders in warehouse.
- Maintaining inventory
- Ship products to the customers.
- Using badging software to assist customers’ needs.
- Troubleshoot and repair printers
- Program access cards.
- Remote assist customers
- Manage card production
- Keeping management informed by submitting weekly activity
- Assist company and customers in investigating issues, developing solutions, and making recommendations for resolution
- Demonstrated capability to present and converse with Physical & IT Security.
- High School minimum education requirement, some experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of IT and related path
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Solid skills in managing effective customer relations.
- Technical aptitude; must be able to quickly learn applications/solutions/products/services, sales strategies, pricing, delivery, and installation processes.
Newbart Products offers a competitive base salary plus generous, uncapped commissions and bonuses for meeting targeted sales goals. In addition, we offer a full benefits package which includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k with match, life/AD&D insurance, long term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit. Email resume to Mason@newbart.com.
Learn more about Newbart Products at https://newbart.com/.