Wednesday, May 19, 2021 (3:00 PM - 4:30 PM) (CDT)
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 | 3:00 - 4:30 PM
Networking: 3:00 - 3:30 PM | Program: 3:30 - 4:30 PM
MAXIMIZE YOUR CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP
Member Orientation is designed to help new or existing members learn how to take full advantage of Chamber membership benefits. Learn about the tools and resources available to you with your Chamber Membership.
Do you want to...
- Learn how to connect with other members?
- Get information about promoting your business?
- Making sure your business is visible with other Chamber members?
Register for our Member Orientation event where we'll share a host of helpful information including:
- Overview of the Chamber and member benefits
- Engaging with Chamber and connecting with other members
- Taking full advantage of your member benefits including how to promote your business
- Information about Chamber programs and events
- Business resources the Chamber and its partners offer
- Learn about how the Chamber advocated for our member's interests at the local, state and federal level
Join us, introduce yourself and your business, meet the Chamber team and gain insightful information to maximize your membership.
Meet other members and learn about their businesses as well! The first 30 minutes of the Member Orientation is for open networking and introductions. This gives members an opportunity to share more about their member business.
The Greater Houston LGBT Chamber of Commerce offers its members quarterly member orientation events to become familiar with all aspects of the Chamber and connect with members. The Chamber team wants to make sure all of your questions are answered and help you maximize your membership.
Not a member of the Chamber? We invite prospective members to join us to learn more about membership benefits and why it's a great time to be part of the Greater Houston LGBT Chamber.
This program is complimentary to Chamber Members and guests.