National Webinar: COVID-19 Resources and Updates for Small Business
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting our entire country and in particular, our small business community. In this time of rapidly changing information, we know that small business owners need help to address urgent financial concerns and access critical resources for themselves. The organizations inviting you are gathering to share the most up-to-date and immediate information and resources at the city, state, and national levels.
Join ICIC, the U.S. Small Business Administration and Small Business Majority for a national webinar this Thursday where we'll cover updates and resources related to COVID-19 and policy recommendations to bolster small business owners right now. We anticipate a high turnout for these webinars, so please choose one of the available sessions.
Topics of discussion include:
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans and other small business funding updates for businesses being impacted by COVID-19
- Availability of emergency business funding sources, including city grants, CDFIs, reputable online lenders, and crowdfunding
- How to avoid predatory lenders using the Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- Updates on federal policy proposals and our recommendations to immediately help small businesses
- Venturize and other helpful tools and resources
Our mission at the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City is to drive economic prosperity in America’s inner cities through private sector investment to create jobs, income and wealth for local residents.
Founded in 1994 by Harvard Business School Professor Michael Porter, the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City is a national nonprofit research and advisory organization and the leading authority on U.S. inner city economies and the businesses that thrive there.
Small Business Majority
Small Business Majority is a national small business advocacy organization, founded and run by small business owners to ensure America's entrepreneurs are a key part of a thriving and inclusive economy.